How it Works
Cards I'm thinking about. None of this is concrete yet, I'm mostly just spit-balling, trying to get ahead of the new meta. Some of these cards are not "super serious" for consideration, but I figured I'd mention them in case they spark some other ideas as well.
The other question I'm pondering is should we cut down on some gates to make it more consistent. My first response is no, but it's something I have to think about for sure.
-3 Urban Evolution
-1 Into the Wilds
-1 Elixir of Immortality
-1 Gatecreeper Vine
+2 Sphinx's Revelation
+2 Crackling Perimeter
+2 Heroes Reunion
-2 Abrupt Decay
-2 Crackling Perimeter
-1 Merciless Eviction
+1 Slaughter Games
+3 Pithing Needle
+2 Rest in Peace
+2 Fade into Antiquity
Other Cards for consideration:
Scry 2 (Magma Jet/Omenspeaker/Read the Bones)
Points of Discussion:
1) Urban Evolution vs Sphinx's Revelation?
2) Are Gatecreeper Vines worth it?
3) Crackling Perimeter (or another 2nd win con)? Main vs SB
4) Detention Sphere: Worth including?
5) Which enchantment removal card is better?
6) Is Elixir of Immortality worth including?
7) Is Heroes Reunion enough to fight burn?
* All prices listed on this page are in United States Dollars. The amounts listed are only suggested amounts. Essential Magic does not guarantee that these prices can be attained when purchasing or selling cards. The prices listed on this page should not be considered an offer by Essential Magic to purchase or sell cards. Click here for more information.