Essential Magic > Forums Homepage > General Discussion (Off-Topic) > eM: the Gathering - Official Thread (1, 2, ... 6, 7)

! You are not logged in, so you will not be able to post to this thread or reply to any posts. We suggest that you Log In before proceeding.
Posted By Post Title Date Posted
Malvar

Quote: "I'm gonna hit him with a rock..."
- Tackled Jesus

AIM - DarkMalvar

Random Comment 6/11/2004 7:44:21 AM

I am going as well, and am driving, so anyone who needs a ride somewhere between Los Angeles and San Antonio, I am willing to drive you. This is inclusive of Southern California, Arizona, West Texas, and New Mexico...however not Regular Mexico.

Depending on how many people are still riding with me, I have between 2 and 4 seats still available (with 4 being less comfortable than 3). So please, talk to me if you live in my route de San Antonio, my e-mail address is in my profile, or you can make a post here. I do expect everyone to chip in for gas money, but financial situations are understandable so talk to me and we might be able to work something out.

@mono: If we both only have half-car loads of people, we might want to just all pool together and make it a one-car California trip. Keep me informed as to your situation.

Reply to this post     Quote this post        

angryinlace

Quote: then God would have to file Chapter 13 bankruptcy and the meek wont inherit sh*t.
~kemykal

Learning a language is harder than deepthroating.
~Rebel7284

I use HTML, not Linux. ~childoftheskwerl
You lose at everything. ~Genocide Heart

Happy Random Comment 6/11/2004 10:44:46 AM

you truly underestimate the state of shíttiness of my car!

~j

MaxX

Quote: [none]

Random Comment 6/11/2004 12:37:54 PM

anyone from the east coast going? if so i can spoon in gas money for the whole trip!! =) and accomodate for a meal for the driver! =) id like to come!

greenmaster
Bug Hunter

Quote: "Yet held it more humane, more heav'nly first
By winning words to conquer willing hearts,
And make persuasion do the work of fear;"
-Milton, Paradise Regained

Random Comment 6/11/2004 1:29:15 PM

-@cael-who is to say that is not what i have been doing for the past year? you know that ship, kon-tiki? lets just say i live on one like that Happy.

-@angry-if your car is that sh1tty, well, lets say i suspect i have seen worse.

http://www.yoxio.com/images.php?id=24904
AIM=greenmaster086

angryinlace

Quote: then God would have to file Chapter 13 bankruptcy and the meek wont inherit sh*t.
~kemykal

Learning a language is harder than deepthroating.
~Rebel7284

I use HTML, not Linux. ~childoftheskwerl
You lose at everything. ~Genocide Heart

Random Comment 6/11/2004 1:51:53 PM

I know Dima had a list prior as to who was from where, and it was all graphically organized on a map... however, in the interest of time and sanity I dunno if that is practical...

~j

JrEye

Quote: I tap for two blue and three colorless and I cast Traumatize on myself...wait a min was I supposed to do that?

Random Comment 6/11/2004 2:14:00 PM

Wish I could go but A) I screwed myself financially for the next 4 months, B) My g/f isnt able to drive me =(

Casting Traumatize on oneself....3{U}{U}
Watching other people laugh at you till your next turn....5 turns of agony
Bringing out a 40/40 Trampling Terravore for 1{B} and 3 life....Priceless

dragon whelp

Quote: Cameron's so uptight that if you put a lump of coal in his ass in two weeks you'd have a diamond.

Random Comment 6/11/2004 3:21:54 PM

@foretel, I can't go, but are there any plans for Austin?

Foretel

Quote: "Dude! We could sooooo make drafting a drinking game! ... Like, if you draft a card, then you've gotta drink!"
- Me

Re: Austin 6/11/2004 3:33:04 PM

There are no plans to trek to Austin, per se... but I'm up for it if everyone else is.

dragon whelp

Quote: Cameron's so uptight that if you put a lump of coal in his ass in two weeks you'd have a diamond.

Random Comment 6/11/2004 3:35:23 PM

Trust me, they would love sixth street, but more importantly they could come visit me at my local shop (if you go on friday it will probably be standard format.

Man-O-War (1)

Quote: "Trying is the first step towards failure"

Random Comment 6/11/2004 3:42:57 PM

If someone in the New England area is willing to pick up the coolest cat, i'll go halves on gas, and I will buy a sh1tload of snacks.

MaxX

Random Comment 6/11/2004 5:51:42 PM

man o war and i can spoon for all the gas and snacks there. =) all we need is just a ride down there and back =)

Arro

Quote: " Where's your pride? eM is like the secret service agent that takes the bullet for the President: we take all the n00bs before they hit the 'intelligent' magic sites and ruin their wonderful deckbuilding projects. :)" -Strider

Random Comment 6/11/2004 9:01:08 PM

I would just like to say that that is one AWESOME idea... but, yeah, there is absolutely no way in heck that my parents would let me go... so, have a great time... Take pics and show them to us. Happy

{W}Clerics, the other white card.{W}

{W}{R}{B}{G}{U}
Infinite Damage Combo

vilbe

Quote: IV/XX The Offical eM Herbal Beneficary Sir Vilbe Lord of [dish soap] Sustainer of the Keg Garden http://www.thedamagedone.org

Random Comment 6/11/2004 9:42:37 PM

new england to san antonio fund now accepting payments

Eroticles

Quote: Some have said that Romney’s lifestyle is overly privileged, pointing to the fact that he has an elevator for his cars in the garage of his San Diego home. This is not entirely fair. Romney owns many homes without garage elevators and the cars have to take the stairs.

Random Comment 6/11/2004 10:12:11 PM

regretably, today confirms for me that im unable to make it due money shortage. I discovered that i started working after the end of this month's pay period. which means the check i'll get which will more than cover it will come on july 15. so unless we have someone very trusting to loan it to me, i'm SOL.

mononoke86

Random Comment 6/11/2004 10:24:39 PM

This is the map which Lace is speaking of. It's made by Rebel.

"Can't we all just... aw, f*ck it." - Perplext

105 matching items were found.    Currently Viewing

The comments and opinions expressed here are those of Essential Magic users and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Essential Magic itself. Essential Magic cannot be held liable for physical or emotional damage or losses caused by any of the comments expressed in these open forums.

Join Free!
Login
LogOff

User Search
Clans
Advertising
Contact Us
My Homepage
My Profile
My Combos
My Decks
My Trades