Essential Magic > Forums Homepage > General Discussion (Off-Topic) > Star Trek or Star Wars? (1, 2, ... 7, 8)

! You are not logged in, so you will not be able to post to this thread or reply to any posts. We suggest that you Log In before proceeding.
Posted By Post Title Date Posted
immakiku
ModeratorGuruBug Hunter

Quote: "The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions."
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

Random Comment 7/7/2004 3:38:15 AM

Well if it's his opinion, then any conflicting opinion conflicts, and therefore is wrong relative to his opinion. For example, since I don't agree with his arguments (let alone his point of view), he is wrong.

Reply to this post     Quote this post        

Chrome Angel

Quote: "Clean gloves hide dirty hands."

"I have found the cure for hope."

"Pain is the cleanser."

~Hate~ "Nine Inch Nails sole reason for being, is so that Trent Reznor could write hurt, for Johnny Cash to do a cover of."

"Do you want to be free or do you want to be right?"

Random Comment 7/7/2004 4:57:11 AM

Wow... And here I thought that this thread was for the debate and discussion of Trek Vs Wars.
I also thought, that according to Immakiku "Some people, such as myself, take EVERYTHING seriously including this thread, blah blah blah blah."

So what's your problem with me "seriously" enforcing my opinion.
You two opened the box, and now you want to close it because some one disagrees with you?

Furthermore, why the he|| did you wait 3 days to respond? This thread has been dying for a while.
I can understand Morphling not doing so, as his activity shows he has not posted for a while and was presumably on a trip or something... but you, Immakiku. What's your excuse?

Besides... Elfie summed up how I, and others feel, about the differences. I was not aware that agreeing with him was some kind of crazy, Nazi, enforcement of my opinion.
I have merely argued my point just as others have done.

immakiku
ModeratorGuruBug Hunter

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

Random Comment 7/7/2004 5:01:01 AM

Did you actually read what I posted? I was justifying what you posted.

Chrome Angel

"Pain is the cleanser."

~Hate~ "Nine Inch Nails sole reason for being, is so that Trent Reznor could write hurt, for Johnny Cash to do a cover of."

Random Comment 7/7/2004 5:04:08 AM

Sorry. It can be read both ways.
You and I have clashed in this thread before, so forgive me if I'm a little on the defensive. I just assumed that you and I were "up to it again."
I retract my remark.Happy

immakiku
ModeratorGuruBug Hunter

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

RE: Random Comment 7/7/2004 5:07:50 AM

Quoting Chrome Angel:Immakiku. What's your excuse?

My excuse for what? Not posting? I've been posting, but just not in this thread.

Chrome Angel

"Pain is the cleanser."

Random Comment 7/7/2004 5:16:42 AM

Are you upset? I'm not upset. If you are, just relax. I said it was a misunderstanding. I said I was sorry. Honestly. There's no reason for either of us to get worked up over a misunderstanding. There are far better things for us to argue about. Happy
I'm cool.

immakiku
ModeratorGuruBug Hunter

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

RE: Random Comment 7/7/2004 5:21:25 AM

Quoting Chrome Angel:Are you upset? I'm not upset. If you are, just relax. I said it was a misunderstanding. I said I was sorry. Honestly. There's no reason for either of us to get worked up over a misunderstanding. There are far better things for us to argue about. Happy
I'm cool.

Misunderstandings++? I'm not upset, nor am I this easily upset. Perhaps I should add "Happy" to lighten the mood?

UNIFizadums

Quote: [none]

RE: Random Comment 7/7/2004 7:51:29 PM

True, about the transporters and what not. They are a possibility, I see them as a technical improbability, but the way computing power is advancing, it could become possible. I have read the Physics of Star Trek, really good book explaining the technologies and what not. Im just still stuck on the whole what happens to the thing transported... is it really the same person/thing or is it a clone? O well, things to be answered in the future.

"the opinions expressed in this post do not necissarily reflect the opinions of anybody cool. Except me. I'm cool."

113 matching items were found.    Currently Viewing

The comments and opinions expressed here are those of Essential Magic users and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Essential Magic itself. Essential Magic cannot be held liable for physical or emotional damage or losses caused by any of the comments expressed in these open forums.

Join Free!
Login
LogOff

User Search
Clans
Advertising
Contact Us
My Homepage
My Profile
My Combos
My Decks
My Trades