Essential Magic > Forums Homepage > General Discussion (Off-Topic) > Official CHK (and Asian Food) Thread...FULL VISUAL SPOILER!! (1, 2, ... 9, 10)

! You are not logged in, so you will not be able to post to this thread or reply to any posts. We suggest that you Log In before proceeding.
Posted By Post Title Date Posted
Masamune_Z

Quote: "Come on out you goths, I'm gonna beat you until your blood forms puddles of depressing poetry on the sidewalk!"
-Genocide Heart.

"The sword is just a tool. It is the samurai's hand that delivers death."
- Hand of Cruelty.

Official CHK (and Asian Food) Thread...FULL VISUAL SPOILER!! 8/30/2004 6:30:09 AM

This is were we can discuss how crappy/good the next set is gonna be. And some other stuff. Maybe asian cuisine....?

ALL CARDS HERE, WITH PICTURES!
The art is spectacular!

So...discuss....=P

Reply to this post     Quote this post        

Eldanesh

Quote: [none]

RE: Official CHK Thread....I guess....(Spoiler warning I suppose) 8/30/2004 6:40:04 AM

mmm, so the legends won't be worthless in mirror matches. I suppose this could change things for the legendary lands; depending on what they are of course. I think I heard there were going to be five.

I personally wish that Indestructable would have stayed in Darksteel. It just doesn't seem right, especially on a human even if he is a Samurai.

Caelestis

Quote: Ken wa kyouki, kenjutsu wa satsujin - jutsu. Donna kireigotoya odaimoku wo kuchi ni shi-te mo. Sore ga shinjitsu.

Random Comment 8/30/2004 6:41:49 AM

Or we can continue to talk about Chinese Cuisine

As I said, I don't like Legends being WoGs and Wastes.

Masamune_Z

Quote: "Come on out you goths, I'm gonna beat you until your blood forms puddles of depressing poetry on the sidewalk!"
-Genocide Heart.

- Hand of Cruelty.

Random Comment 8/30/2004 6:45:47 AM

Though it may not be fancy, each time i go to Sizzling Wok at the mall, I get the 3 course combo. I always have it consist of Chow Mein, Sweet and sour pork, and deep fried prawns. And that place doesn't add MSG, so the meat have a nice bite to it. Seriously, every chinese place I go to, I always get sweet and sour pork, they were geniuses when they created that.

I never would have thought non-artifact permanents would have indestructability....So all those people in the card ideas forum that I told non-artifact things can't have indestructability, I guess I was wrong.

SodaGuy

Quote: Sir SodaGuy
Squire of [dish soap]
Whiffer of Fumes

"Why has it all got to be so terribly loud?"

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our life would change." -Buddha

RE: Random Comment 8/30/2004 6:47:04 AM

Why do you get hungry again right after chinese food?

BTW, I know the theme is japanese.

vilbe

Quote: IV/XX The Offical eM Herbal Beneficary Sir Vilbe Lord of [dish soap] Sustainer of the Keg Garden http://www.thedamagedone.org

RE: RE: Random Comment 8/30/2004 6:54:08 AM

japanese food chicken terryaki>chinese food terryaki

ForsakenHatred

Quote: I told her that it was ugly... ~Static Burn

0_0
You've got some huge balls man...Unfortunatly, brains don't nessisarily follow in this aspect... ~Stemp123

Random Comment 8/30/2004 7:09:14 AM

can u please un-cook me? Sad cards are roxxor though

--------------------------

Generals

Quote:

Random Comment 8/30/2004 7:12:50 AM

@ masa
Your knowledge of the orients is appaling
================================================

He likes it Rough.

Masamune_Z

-Genocide Heart.

- Hand of Cruelty.

RE: Random Comment 8/30/2004 7:19:43 AM

Quoting Generals:@ masa
Your knowledge of the orients is appaling

Umm...ok...? =P

The Motley Fool

Quote: ah, this one has potential.
-Kemykal

Random Comment 8/30/2004 7:26:42 AM

the dragon amuses me, at least...should be fun with Lifeline Buy

the samurai has the most retarded art I've seen in a looooooong time.

Courtesy of YouAreT3hSuck

Masamune_Z

-Genocide Heart.

- Hand of Cruelty.

Random Comment 8/30/2004 7:28:51 AM

It's gonna be funny to watch players play these cards and try to pronounce the names.

"I play 'Konda, Lord of Eig...', err 'Lord of Eiga-', 'Lord of Ei-'.....I play the Samurai guy."

Renzo

Quote: "cause music is bigger than words and wider than pictures"

Random Comment 8/30/2004 7:44:49 AM

does that mean if you play 2 of the samurais that neither will die since they are indestructible?..the new rule says destroy all copies in play so just woonderin
-----------

“Tell me, what is love? … Love is first widening my eyes a little bit and quickening my breathing a little and warming my skin and touching … And so on, exactly so. Thank you, Sheila.”
LAST.FM
MSN= HerEntireEmpire@hotmail.com
E-MAIL= Notanotherasiankid@gmail.com

Zyrakris

Quote: "Rebuilding my mana base makes me cry." - The Motley Fool

There's no such thing as a good day. There are only bad days, worse days, and good days to die. - Me

RE: Random Comment 8/30/2004 8:28:53 AM

Let's hope they don't mess it up that bad (with the all legends with the same name are "destroyed"; indestructable-thing)... I'm really happy to see "Attacking doesn't cause this to tap" being shortened.. Bushido isn't nearly as cool as I thought it would be... and I'm wondering if we can still make creatures Legends via the Blue cards from the Onslaught block and so on. I'm sure we'll have trouble with rulings on Legends. I think.. the Samurai guy will end up just like Raksha, too.

Brave Fencer Musashi

Quote: You tell your boyfriend if he says he's got beef, that I'm a vegetarian and I ain't f...... scared of him!

RE: Official CHK Thread....I guess....(Spoiler warning I suppose) 8/30/2004 12:00:15 PM

The art for Konda is badass...

SodaGuy

Quote: Sir SodaGuy
Squire of [dish soap]
Whiffer of Fumes

"Why has it all got to be so terribly loud?"

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our life would change." -Buddha

RE: RE: Official CHK Thread....I guess....(Spoiler warning I suppose) 8/30/2004 12:02:28 PM

Why is Konda indesructable? Is he supposed to be so agile that he can dodge anything? Even a [insert example here].

150 matching items were found.    Currently Viewing

The comments and opinions expressed here are those of Essential Magic users and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Essential Magic itself. Essential Magic cannot be held liable for physical or emotional damage or losses caused by any of the comments expressed in these open forums.

Join Free!
Login
LogOff

User Search
Clans
Advertising
Contact Us
My Homepage
My Profile
My Combos
My Decks
My Trades