Essential Magic > Forums Homepage > General Discussion (Off-Topic) > Mafia: Day Three (1, 2, ... 13, 14)

! You are not logged in, so you will not be able to post to this thread or reply to any posts. We suggest that you Log In before proceeding.
Posted By Post Title Date Posted
ForsakenHatred

Quote: I told her that it was ugly... ~Static Burn

0_0
You've got some huge balls man...Unfortunatly, brains don't nessisarily follow in this aspect... ~Stemp123

Random Comment 11/30/2004 1:10:30 AM

the only problem if no one votes is that, another townie will die, and if this happens the chances will be lowered.

--------------------------

Reply to this post     Quote this post        

Dark Lumina

Quote: THE THREAD took my sanity and my soul...this one just took the time out of my everyday life...
~ Id(iot)

HOLY CRAP IS THAT A RAKE
~ Stalin

Random Comment 11/30/2004 2:33:53 AM

Hmmm...Forsaken has a point, also. But, if we do lynch the wrong person, then we've basically aided the mafia, by giving them a smaller number they're outnumbered by, while allowing another townie to die, anyways. There's the chance that we could get one of them, but like I said, that's a smaller chance. I say that until we know who we're dealing with, we hold off the lynchings.

Vote: No Lynch

*EDIT*
Just read skoolbus's post, and it made sense to me.
Remove Vote of No Lynch
----------
My trading thread. come check it out!

skoolbus

Quote: Before you guess, Duress!

RE: Random Comment 11/30/2004 2:35:32 AM

Quoting spike109u:I say we make a random lynch. Even if it causes more harm than good, it narrows down the field. It's about a 50/50 chance. It might be worth the gamble.

i think it is worth the gamble, if it's a townie, they are gonna die sometime anyway, but if you get a mafia person, its REALLY gonna help us

Genocide Heart

Quote: [none]

RE: Random Comment 11/30/2004 2:48:14 AM

@Dark Lumina: Please don't edit in this thread. Just double post a correction.

INFORM: Helping young people understand politics.

Axel

Quote: So, finally I go over and I open the door and just as I suspected
It's some big fat hermaphrodite with a Flock-Of-Seagulls haircut and only one nostril
Oh man, I hate it when I'm right -Weird Al

Sig by Deathworks

RE: RE: Random Comment 11/30/2004 3:16:32 AM

Quoting skoolbus:i think it is worth the gamble, if it's a townie, they are gonna die sometime anyway, but if you get a mafia person, its REALLY gonna help us

Yeah but does that sometime have to be now? What if we hit our cop? There is a chance we hit a regualr old townsfolk, but there is also a chance we hit a character of greater importance. That is our problem, I think at this time there is not enough information present to make an informed decision on the matter, but I am not making the choice of whether or not to vote right now.

Viperdude

Quote: "I think you're confusing ninjas with jesus." - TackledJesus

"Shut the **** up, we're almost on God's block." - TackledJesus

Aim:
dsotm91
Email: panamon.creel@gmail.com

Random Comment 11/30/2004 3:20:26 AM

Don't vote for no lynch. If we kill a random person today, we have a chance of actually killing mafia. If we vote no lynch, we'll just give the mafia a free kill, and tomorrow we'll be in this same situation (unless we have an inspector-ish role and they find a mafia).

So while a random vote is somewhat bad, having no lynch is even worse. No votes yet.

dragon whelp

Quote: Cameron's so uptight that if you put a lump of coal in his ass in two weeks you'd have a diamond.

Happy Random Comment 11/30/2004 3:24:33 AM

Its funny, one of us is probably a mafia. This is kind of amusing.

Axel

Quote: So, finally I go over and I open the door and just as I suspected
It's some big fat hermaphrodite with a Flock-Of-Seagulls haircut and only one nostril
Oh man, I hate it when I'm right -Weird Al

Sig by Deathworks

RE: Random Comment 11/30/2004 3:30:50 AM

So are we going to lynch someone?

Dark Lumina

Quote: THE THREAD took my sanity and my soul...this one just took the time out of my everyday life...
~ Id(iot)

HOLY CRAP IS THAT A RAKE
~ Stalin

Random Comment 11/30/2004 3:36:16 AM

From the sounds of people's recent posts, yeah, someone will more thanlikely get lynched. Any ideas on who to go with?
----------

dragon whelp

Quote: Cameron's so uptight that if you put a lump of coal in his ass in two weeks you'd have a diamond.

I guess I'll get the ball rolling... 11/30/2004 3:38:59 AM

Unvote- No Lynch
Vote- kiljo (has stayed quiet, too quiet)

Dark Lumina

~ Id(iot)

HOLY CRAP IS THAT A RAKE
~ Stalin

Random Comment 11/30/2004 3:43:10 AM

I was thinking the same thing to determine wwo, but Selvo, SodaGuy, and TJ also haven't posted yet. >_>
Soda and TJ probably will, and just haven't been on, so its basically Selvo or Kiljo. I'll stay undecided for a lil more, adn see if either of them posts.
----------

ForsakenHatred

Quote: I told her that it was ugly... ~Static Burn

0_0
You've got some huge balls man...Unfortunatly, brains don't nessisarily follow in this aspect... ~Stemp123

RE: I guess I'll get the ball rolling... 11/30/2004 3:46:16 AM

Quoting dragon whelp:Vote- kiljo (has stayed quiet, too quiet)

Last time(s) someone voted for a quiet person they were a townie so its wrong to vote for quiet people.

This thread makes my head hurt >_<.

--------------------------

SodaGuy

Quote: Sir SodaGuy
Squire of [dish soap]
Whiffer of Fumes

"Why has it all got to be so terribly loud?"

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our life would change." -Buddha

RE: Random Comment 11/30/2004 4:05:36 AM

Quoting Dark Lumina:I was thinking the same thing to determine wwo, but Selvo, SodaGuy, and TJ also haven't posted yet. >_>
Soda and TJ probably will, and just haven't been on, so its basically Selvo or Kiljo. I'll stay undecided for a lil more, adn see if either of them posts.

Hurray, someone on my side. *shifty eyes*

I have a bad feeling about TJ but I can't be without his presence. I think I'm gonna go with...

Vote: Axel
Sorry... Sad

TackledJesus

Quote: Do you like...peaches? ~ Foretel

email: ratboy1483@hotmail.com
AIM: Turtle0nFire

RE: Random Comment 11/30/2004 4:09:14 AM

Quoting Dark Lumina:I was thinking the same thing to determine wwo, but Selvo, SodaGuy, and TJ also haven't posted yet. >_>

Of course I'll post. Sorry, been engrossed with WoW. Alright guys, heres the deal. A smart townsfolk will not want to randomly lynch with absolutely no reason behind it. A smart mafioso will try and get townies to kill each other, making the job easier on them. At this point, I want to cast my vote of no lynch. Keep your eye on skoolbus though, supporting the random lynch.

A random day 1 lynch only helps the mafia. It gives them a chance to blend in, as well as shoot someone down.

Viperdude

Quote: "I think you're confusing ninjas with jesus." - TackledJesus

"Shut the **** up, we're almost on God's block." - TackledJesus

Aim:
dsotm91
Email: panamon.creel@gmail.com

RE: RE: I guess I'll get the ball rolling... 11/30/2004 5:03:43 AM

Quoting ForsakenHatred:Last time(s) someone voted for a quiet person they were a townie so its wrong to vote for quiet people.

I disagree (and believe me, I know my mafia). It is a common strategy of the mafia to lay low and not get any suspicion/attention.

207 matching items were found.    Currently Viewing

The comments and opinions expressed here are those of Essential Magic users and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Essential Magic itself. Essential Magic cannot be held liable for physical or emotional damage or losses caused by any of the comments expressed in these open forums.

Join Free!
Login
LogOff

User Search
Clans
Advertising
Contact Us
My Homepage
My Profile
My Combos
My Decks
My Trades