Essential Magic > Forums Homepage > Deck Help > Deck Doctor: Type 1/Legacy....get your decks fixed here!! (1, 2, ... 6, 7)

! You are not logged in, so you will not be able to post to this thread or reply to any posts. We suggest that you Log In before proceeding.
Posted By Post Title Date Posted
ValorsDream

Quote: ZombieSwordfish
-You can't force total chaos, nublet.
Me
-I'm half way there.
bonZai
-*Screeches*

Me
-How is this for a rhetorical question?
Badger of Aisa!
-Damn good.

Super callused, extra fragile mystic hexed with halitosis.

RE: RE: RE: Deck Doctor: Type 1/Legacy....get your decks fixed here!! 6/20/2005 10:54:24 PM

keeping this thread up.
______________________________________________Sig below this line_____________________
Need tips for unique legacy deck

Reply to this post     Quote this post        

ValorsDream

Me
-I'm half way there.
bonZai
-*Screeches*

Me
Badger of Aisa!
-Damn good.

RE: RE: RE: RE: Deck Doctor: Type 1/Legacy....get your decks fixed here!! 6/23/2005 4:19:30 PM

Quoting ValorsDream:keeping this thread up.

______________________________________________Sig below this line_____________________

magicplaya10

Quote: "...and so Mr. Clinton, what are you going to do for presidency"

Mr. Clinton:"ionno....but your pretty damn hott"

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Deck Doctor: Type 1/Legacy....get your decks fixed here!! 6/26/2005 9:11:58 PM

Ok, I am back. Sorry I have been gone for so long(school)...well Now I can help!!!

Magichelp: You need post the link and use URL. Thanks!

Soulman: You have too many 1 ofs. Run more elves like Priest of Priest of Titania Buy and Llanowar Elves Buy. Also, run 4 of each of those. run more mana-producing elves so you can drop the fat dudes earlier. Might I also suggest a couple of Coat of Arms Buy to pump you elves so you can swing in with them also. Thanks for your time...

IKnowAll: Your List Seems good!! Try out the new Onslaught Block slivers and possibly some acceleration in Lotus Petal Buy and Chrome Mox Buy. A sliver that is imprinted on Chrome Mox Buy can allow the Chrome Mox Buy to tap for the two/three(five in Sliver Queen Buy's case) different mana costs. It can make the Chrome Mox Buy tap for different mana colors. Also, Sliver Queen Buy isn't too bad in your deck. Good Luck!!

soberjober: RUN MORE ARTIFACTS!!! That way you can abuse KCI(Krark-Clan Ironworks Buy) better. Also, run the Talismans(only the black producing ones) from Mirrodin. You can also go infinite with mana if done correctly. Good Luck!

Underworldgravepact: You also need to add the link in URL form. Thanks!

Disciple of the nuge: You need Force of Will Buys and if you can afford it Mana Drain Buy. Also, some serious mana acceleration would help your deck a bunch I know you can't afford Power, so Lotus Petal Buy, Chrome Mox Buy and even possibly Mox Diamond Buy could help your deck accelerate into faster March of the Machines Buy and Obliterate Buys. Might I also suggest a draw engine so you can draw your combo parts faster?? 3 Intuition Buy and 4 Accumulated Knowledge Buy would be good. Also, 3-4 Deep Analysis Buy is a good target for Intuition Buy. You get to Intuition Buy for 3 Deep Analysis Buy and flash them back for some serious card advantage!!!

I hope I helped you people out a lot. I will try to be here a lto more now that I am out of school!!

Good Luck!!

Deckdoctor:Magicplaya10

ValorsDream

Me
-I'm half way there.
bonZai
-*Screeches*

Me
Badger of Aisa!
-Damn good.

just keeping this thread going. 6/29/2005 10:27:24 PM

Whose line is it anyway????

nes91288

Quote: Take me down to the redneck city where the grass is blue and the music is pretty bad

RE: Deck Doctor: Type 1/Legacy....get your decks fixed here!! 7/4/2005 8:47:48 PM

I'm pretty much lookin for any way to improve this deck. The sideboard is sketchy(The anti-counter cards work well and the Contagion Buys are great) and the land selection is from when I was mainboarding the Sundering Titan Buys, which were replaced by 2 Laquatus's Champion Buys, which make for a much faster kill.

Also, if you'll check out this thread, any ideas on that deck would be greatly appreciated

MAGICISC001

Quote: [none]

T1 U/B Control Discard Deck 7/5/2005 2:09:02 AM

Hi. I recently put a deck together, and it's really fun. However, it has it's flaws.

http://www.essentialmagic.com/Decks/View.asp?ID=386196]T1 Deathbed Control
A. It gets hosed by Elf decks (for example). They either get a bunch of elves and things out, and follow up with several Wellwisher Buys, or they get Heedless One Buys out and start smacking me, or they get Alpha Status Buyes... you get the idea. Either they blow through me faster than I can block them, or they gain life faster than I can take them or thier cards away. Bad situation. I know I can take out some of their fatties, but they can get more faster than I can get them. NOTE: This is just an example I used to illustrate a common scenario, since there are like 20 elf decks for every other type in my area. Seriously.

B. I need a stronger creature base. I have only 10 creatures, more than half of which can't come online until turn 6 or 7. This is not cool.

C. My mana acceleration is weaker than Kool-Aid with one ounce Kool-Aid to 10 gallons of water. Black Market Buy is lame, and doesn't work so well. It was merely a card for stand-in purposes until I could find something better to put in it's place.

http://www.essentialmagic.com/Decks/View.asp?ID=386196

D. I need a way to topside a specific card in a split second, so I can react to someone playing something that I wouldn't otherwise be able to deal with, which would cause harm to me. That is bad.

In other words, I need ways to make my deck more reliable for the kill when I need it. It should be noted that I am pretty poor, so I CAN NOT afford P9 or etc. Please help me. Thanks!!!

The theory of good and evil is flawed. "Good" does not exist.
There are only two kinds of evil: Evil that benefits you, and evil that screws you.

ValorsDream

Me
-I'm half way there.
bonZai
-*Screeches*

Me
Badger of Aisa!
-Damn good.

RE: T1 U/B Control Discard Deck 7/8/2005 2:25:49 AM

Note to the Deck Doctor: When you return you will be responsible for keeping your thread on the first page.

Ixidor7

braids 7/9/2005 11:48:05 PM

i really want to make a braids deck or a rock deck using briads but i cant get a deck that does well when i test it. plz help me!

Exalted

Question Re 7/15/2005 12:38:38 PM

My Madness deck needs help in being a hard to beat Vintage deck:http://www.essentialmagic.com/Decks/View.asp?ID=388665

THX

ValorsDream

Me
-I'm half way there.
bonZai
-*Screeches*

Me
Badger of Aisa!
-Damn good.

RE: Re 7/18/2005 10:03:59 AM

Magicplaya10: My posts here just take up space, please follow what I ask in my previous post.

ValorsDream

Me
-I'm half way there.
bonZai
-*Screeches*

Me
Badger of Aisa!
-Damn good.

RE: RE: Re 7/26/2005 1:10:50 AM

People, for the time being do not go here for deck assistance.
Sorry for the inconvience it has caused at this time.

101 matching items were found.    Currently Viewing

The comments and opinions expressed here are those of Essential Magic users and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Essential Magic itself. Essential Magic cannot be held liable for physical or emotional damage or losses caused by any of the comments expressed in these open forums.

Join Free!
Login
LogOff

User Search
Clans
Advertising
Contact Us
My Homepage
My Profile
My Combos
My Decks
My Trades