Essential Magic > Forums Homepage > General Discussion (Off-Topic) > Which is worse game... (1, 2, ... 7, 8)

! You are not logged in, so you will not be able to post to this thread or reply to any posts. We suggest that you Log In before proceeding.
Posted By Post Title Date Posted
Canadian

Quote: [none]

RE: RE: RE: ugh 4/4/2005 11:11:14 PM

Probably the runs, because if you shat yourself... OUCH!

Wheras, with the silent far... well it's understandable at best.

Which is worse??? :

Having to take a sh!t at school, but all the bathrooms are out of order so you have to skip class... but there is a test during that class and the teacher knows you are at school and perfectly well that day... so you run home but you can't hold it in so you have to take a crap in the bushes and a p.e. class runs by you and sees you taking the sh!t and your girlfriend is in that class.

OR

Getting to school in your underwear, and nothing else during a sunny day (With poop smears on your underwear, as well as yellow pee stains), and going to class with a big hulking back-pack that has an old rotten lunch in it. You have greasy hair that day because you forgot to shower. You then notice what you are wearing, pass out, fall down the stairs, and trip a hot girl like a domino and that goes in a chain affect right into your girlfriend. Everyone starts laughing and kicking you.

Reply to this post     Quote this post        

Sean2K

Quote: Kydjibomalistic!

RE: RE: RE: RE: ugh 4/4/2005 11:22:10 PM

The first one!

Selling your soul to the Devil for something worthless, or losing it in a poker game to your arch nemesis?

greenlizardfreak

Quote: I LOVE PIMPING

I DO GAMERS

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Random Comment 4/4/2005 11:28:41 PM

Quote:
How about:
A - Being played with and getting mixed signals from the person you have a crush on.
B - Being hit on only by people whom you're unattracted to.

getting mixed signals would totally turn me off. i hate playing cat mouse games with guys... plus i get hit on all the time from men im unattracted too so you get use to it!
Quote:INSERT WITTY QUOTE HERE.
CHECK OUT MY DECKS TOO! RATE EM Happy

greenlizardfreak

I DO GAMERS

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: ugh 4/4/2005 11:30:49 PM

Quoting Sean2K:The first one!

Selling your soul to the Devil for something worthless, or losing it in a poker game to your arch nemesis?

losing it in a poker game for sure!! im damn good at poker!

how about... having to piss really bad and you cant hold it but you dont want to lose your place in line because you are next for a water ride at an amusement park where youve been waiting for hours at so you piss yourself hoping no one notices.

or

throwing up while upside down on a ride at the amusement park, the chili cheese dog you just downed before getting on and the vomit projects everywhere over everyone.

Sean2K

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: ugh 4/4/2005 11:40:36 PM

Throwing up the chili cheese dog, since that means you've wasted money on food you didn't even get to keep down!

Losing your best Magic card, or selling it and the next day its' price quadruples?

Chrome Angel

Quote: "Clean gloves hide dirty hands."

"I have found the cure for hope."

"Pain is the cleanser."

~Hate~ "Nine Inch Nails sole reason for being, is so that Trent Reznor could write hurt, for Johnny Cash to do a cover of."

"Do you want to be free or do you want to be right?"

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: ugh 4/5/2005 12:18:11 AM

Quoting Sean2K: selling it and the next day its' price quadruples?

At least by selling it you would have gotten some sort of money.
Losing is always worse.

While we are on topics of the disgusting:
A - Trying to pull off a hangnail only to have it tear deep down to the flesh, and it flaps there bleeding and stinging like hell from exposure to the air.
B - Having your anus scratched raw from passing the large bag of peanuts you ate the day before, and then immediately getting the runs from the hot salsa and tobasco on your enchilada.

Eww...
*shudders*
I even made myself wince.
Damn. I'm gross tonight.

My friend, Alan. Techno, Powernoise, Down-Tempo, Drum & Bass, and Trance afficionados... ENJOY!

greenlizardfreak

I DO GAMERS

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: ugh 4/5/2005 12:24:59 AM

Quoting Chrome Angel:

While we are on topics of the disgusting:
A - Trying to pull off a hangnail only to have it tear deep down to the flesh, and it flaps there bleeding and stinging like hell from exposure to the air.
B - Having your anus scratched raw from passing the large bag of peanuts you ate the day before, and then immediately getting the runs from the hot salsa and tobasco on your enchilada.

i could totally deal with the hangnail. blood doesnt affect me. on the other hand. i would never mix those types of food together, but if i did i would not be able to deal with x amount of people probably asking me if i had hemroids every where i went because my butt hurt like hell..

Chrome Angel

"Pain is the cleanser."

~Hate~ "Nine Inch Nails sole reason for being, is so that Trent Reznor could write hurt, for Johnny Cash to do a cover of."

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: ugh 4/5/2005 1:41:57 AM

Having Vanilla ice cream almost any time you want.
Or.
Having any flavor you want but only once a month, and only when some one else allows you, but eventually having that flavor give you an STD, and never being able to settle down with some one because you're now soiled goods.

Gee... there's no double entendre here, is there? O_o
*cough*marriage*cough*

My friend, Alan. Techno, Powernoise, Down-Tempo, Drum & Bass, and Trance afficionados... ENJOY!

greenlizardfreak

I DO GAMERS

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: ugh 4/5/2005 2:06:02 AM

im all about the plain vanilla Happy too bad im lactose intolerant

Sean2K

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: ugh 4/5/2005 12:37:32 PM

Your spouse dying without life insurance, or your spouse having an expensive life insurance policy, and not collecting.(Ex. Suicide, Drunk Driving.)

Orbilius

Quote: Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someones neck, and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because, what is that thing?

"Urza's a poser and you know it."
-SodaGuy

cookies and cream 4/7/2005 11:32:34 PM

if only it would was cookies and cream... but hey, vanilla any time i want isnt too bad either, cuz i could just put some oreos in it...

Fever Blister or Ulcer?

MY COOKIES

On the other hand, we have different fingers.

Sean2K

RE: cookies and cream 4/7/2005 11:49:08 PM

Ulcer

Time on your hands and no money, or money and no time to use it?

Chrome Angel

"Pain is the cleanser."

RE: RE: cookies and cream 4/8/2005 1:40:04 AM

Quoting Sean2K:Time on your hands and no money, or money and no time to use it?

Ooooh. Good one.
Money and no time is worse. I can find ways to entertain myself with what I already have: Painting, drawing, writing, reading, etc.

How about:
You are going to live in a hermetically sealed environment for your entire life, starting at the age of 13. Your options are -

Living alone without physical human contact but with unlimited Internet, TV, and Radio access.

Living with 1 person whom is chosen for your by some one else with no other luxuries.

Sean2K

RE: RE: RE: cookies and cream 4/8/2005 2:01:50 AM

Living with 1 person chosen by someone without luxuries.

Being paralyzed or blind and deaf?

moto

Quote: blah....

RE: RE: RE: RE: cookies and cream 4/8/2005 1:15:53 PM

i'd rather be paralyzed, i could wheel my ass around magic tourneys...

116 matching items were found.    Currently Viewing

The comments and opinions expressed here are those of Essential Magic users and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Essential Magic itself. Essential Magic cannot be held liable for physical or emotional damage or losses caused by any of the comments expressed in these open forums.

Join Free!
Login
LogOff

User Search
Clans
Advertising
Contact Us
My Homepage
My Profile
My Combos
My Decks
My Trades