Essential Magic > Forums Homepage > General Discussion (Off-Topic) > gripes (1, 2, ... 8, 9)

! You are not logged in, so you will not be able to post to this thread or reply to any posts. We suggest that you Log In before proceeding.
Posted By Post Title Date Posted
Duncan Angelfire

Quote: I know enough to know that I don't know enough

RE: Random Comment 1/13/2008 12:36:28 AM

aww. well you know what you have to do then.

find a good place to dump the body. That's most important. If you can, get rid of it completely...a gator farm works well. Then say goodbye to your friend. He wasn't that great of a friend anyway, amirite?

So she's all weepy and you step in to comfort her and BAM! you're in.

or maybe you can share? I hear a lot of 3-way relationships are working well nowadays. Love doesn't always come in pairs.

Reply to this post     Quote this post        

Chrome Angel

Quote: "Clean gloves hide dirty hands."

"I have found the cure for hope."

"Pain is the cleanser."

~Hate~ "Nine Inch Nails sole reason for being, is so that Trent Reznor could write hurt, for Johnny Cash to do a cover of."

"Do you want to be free or do you want to be right?"

RE: gripes 1/13/2008 12:44:04 AM

OK... time for some well-meaning crap that other people would spout out to me that, would not normally make me feel any better, but is true nonetheless...

Quoting Duncan Angelfire: and when other stuff happened that I can't remember because I can't read about it anymore.

Don't look backward. Look forward. Create some new memories.

Quoting Duncan Angelfire:Oh, and I have a terrible, hellish job that makes me wish for death on a daily basis. I should thank the internet for existing or I may have already blown my brains out all over the floor. Thank you, internet.

Right there with you. Moving cities helps me start fresh. Sure it sucks having to make friends all over again (if at all), find a new job, and move, but it's spiritually refreshing.

Quoting Duncan Angelfire:I'm also quite upset over 3 consecutive nights that i've been unable to "finish" in bed. I figure it's due to my current sickness and my body is just exhausted. But it's hard on my boyfriend. After the third time he developed some weird insecurity and keeps saying he's a bad lover. It should pass...i hope.

Same thing happened between a girl and I recently.
She prided herself on being really, really good at giving oral sex.
I, on the other hand, have only ever had 1 woman in my life get me off through that means.
She tried, for a very long time, and nothing happened.
She blamed herself, got all pouty and b!tchy, and her crappy attitude made even laying next to her unbearable. She thought something was 'wrong' with her. I went out to sleep on the couch (of my own frkkin' apartment). When she asked why, I told her:
"Because I don't want to lay here and have you completely destroy the fact that we were both just amorous with each other, the connection we have together, and just being able to enjoy each other's company. So what!? You didn't get me off.
I don't care, so why should you. We still had a lot of fun, we both still got off, and it doesn't mean anything other than that we need to try something different next time, which I will gladly do.
It could just as well mean there's something wrong with me, so quit being such a drama queen."

That worked.

Besides, illness, fatigue, alcohol/drugs, and even elevation (via oxygen levels) can all affect sexual performance. Don't be too hard on yourself... no pun intended.Happy

My friend, Alan. Techno, Powernoise, Down-Tempo, Drum & Bass, and Trance afficionados... ENJOY!

Strider

Quote: eM's resident holier-than-thou purveyor of righteous fury since 2002.

Happy it's true 1/13/2008 12:53:28 AM

Quoting Duncan Angelfire:

and what's wrong with liking guys? there are some hot guys out there.

Tell me about it.

I see one everytime I look in the mirror.

Whatcha gonna do when the Hokemania runs wild on you?
My Tumblr account.

Heretic

Quote: Take me for one last ride

I'm out of my head

Random Comment 1/13/2008 1:30:05 AM

At least I still have my Pillowhead girl.

Sextape////||||\\\\You've Seen The Butcher

Rocket Skates (Director's Cut)////||||\\\\Diamond Eyes

Renzo

Quote: "cause music is bigger than words and wider than pictures"

Random Comment 1/13/2008 1:36:19 AM

fleshlight time?
-----------

“Tell me, what is love? … Love is first widening my eyes a little bit and quickening my breathing a little and warming my skin and touching … And so on, exactly so. Thank you, Sheila.”
LAST.FM
MSN= HerEntireEmpire@hotmail.com
E-MAIL= Notanotherasiankid@gmail.com

Heretic

Quote: Take me for one last ride

I'm out of my head

Random Comment 1/13/2008 1:40:13 AM

I'm so down right now I'm drinking a beer. And I don't drink :\

Sam Adams Cream Stout: Only slightly less crappy than Coors and Bud...

Sextape////||||\\\\You've Seen The Butcher

Rocket Skates (Director's Cut)////||||\\\\Diamond Eyes

Chrome Angel

"Pain is the cleanser."

~Hate~ "Nine Inch Nails sole reason for being, is so that Trent Reznor could write hurt, for Johnny Cash to do a cover of."

RE: RE: RE: RE: Random Comment 1/13/2008 4:23:34 AM

Quoting Duncan Angelfire:and what's wrong with liking guys? there are some hot guys out there.

Nothing. I'm straight and I can admit that there are some freakishly hot guys out there... though I may not like it.

It's called John Stamos Syndrome: When a man is so attractive that it makes other men angry.
It was first documented in the late 80's by John Stewart, but is has been suspected to be around for decades. John Stamos was the first clinically documented case, but it is suspected that the likes of Jimmy Stewart, Rock Hudson, and even JFK were carriers. Since it's discovery, there have been many confirmed cases of celebrities having been the victim of this horrible condition: Pierce Brosnan, Christian Bale, Brad Pitt, Antonio Banderas, Taye Diggs, Leonardo DiCaprio, and many others.

People... we must do something to stop this terrible affliction. Happy
We must purge our planet of those who suffer from this horrible disease that robs us mediocre or lesser-looking men of any remotely decent qualities we have.

My friend, Alan. Techno, Powernoise, Down-Tempo, Drum & Bass, and Trance afficionados... ENJOY!

Duncan Angelfire

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Random Comment 1/13/2008 10:59:30 AM

aww chrome i'm sorry you're a hideous monster Sad I'm sure you'll still find someone to love who will love you back.
Try crashing some local support groups. There are usually extremely desperate women available, and they're trying to better themselves! yay!

and what's wrong with Coors lite? that's my beer of choice.

Ape

Quote: "Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do"
-Ronald Reagan

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Random Comment 1/13/2008 11:49:22 AM

It has come to my attention that Shoe only created this thread to laugh and/or make fun of other people's insecurities and bad situations. BÄstard. Happy

...and stuff Happy

Duncan Angelfire

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Random Comment 1/13/2008 12:30:35 PM

lol, well i told you what's bothering me most in my life and you're free to crack all the jokes you want. I should be given the same consideration.
Do unto others...

Sean2K

Quote: Kydjibomalistic!

RE: Random Comment 1/13/2008 1:01:04 PM

Quoting Heretic:I wish for death on a daily basis, too!

Chrome Angel

"Pain is the cleanser."

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Random Comment 1/13/2008 2:31:30 PM

Quoting Duncan Angelfire:aww chrome i'm sorry you're a hideous monster Sad I'm sure you'll still find someone to love who will love you back.
Try crashing some local support groups. There are usually extremely desperate women available, and they're trying to better themselves! yay!

and what's wrong with Coors lite? that's my beer of choice.

Wow... I hope that was a joke. I was trying to be funny, and my post previously was me genuinely trying to help.

Duncan Angelfire

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Random Comment 1/13/2008 2:52:13 PM

come on now, how long have we been at it and you still don't know that i'm like never serious...

although support groups aren't a bad place to pick up chicks.

pazuzu
Bug Hunter

Quote: Emmies
Scariest member 2008, 2009, 2010
Most likely to post intoxicated 2009
Best sig 2010

RE: RE: Random Comment 1/13/2008 2:52:13 PM

Quoting Duncan Angelfire:

So she's all weepy and you step in to comfort her and BAM! you're in.

bam, bam, bam....bam, take it bam bam. bam, bam, bam, bam....take it emeril. bam!

edit. i also found this disturbing picture while googling peter griffin.

my band here.

Chrome Angel

"Pain is the cleanser."

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Random Comment 1/13/2008 2:59:38 PM

Quoting Duncan Angelfire:come on now, how long have we been at it and you still don't know that i'm like never serious...

although support groups aren't a bad place to pick up chicks.

Well, I was gone for a while, you were gone for a while, this is the first time in a while you and I have inter....
Just checking. ;)

I'm holding out for the aforementioned woman I spoke about. She's 'confused' and doesn't know if she likes me well enough. Whatever.
She likes me well enough to sleep with me 3 or 4 times a day, but is not certain if she wants to date me? And still, she insists she won't sleep with some one whom she does not feel a "connection" with!?
Typical mindgame BS.

Quoting pazuzu:bam, bam, bam....bam, take it bam bam. bam, bam, bam, bam....take it emeril. bam!

Quoting Headline from The Onion::Emeril Bams Groupie

135 matching items were found.    Currently Viewing

The comments and opinions expressed here are those of Essential Magic users and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Essential Magic itself. Essential Magic cannot be held liable for physical or emotional damage or losses caused by any of the comments expressed in these open forums.

Join Free!
Login
LogOff

User Search
Clans
Advertising
Contact Us
My Homepage
My Profile
My Combos
My Decks
My Trades