Essential Magic > Forums Homepage > General Discussion (Off-Topic) > Frakin' Women... (1, 2, ... 8, 9)

! You are not logged in, so you will not be able to post to this thread or reply to any posts. We suggest that you Log In before proceeding.
Posted By Post Title Date Posted
nolongerCS22

Quote: [none]

RE: RE: RE: It's a masturbation joke. 12/16/2010 4:10:24 PM

Quoting Angelofmusic54:
Good point....I do both at least 3 times a week if not more, so.....

Quoting BonAFidE:But do you do it alone, that is the question.

It depends...If the bf is there, no, unless he just wants to watch, other wise, yes.

Reply to this post     Quote this post        

nolongerCS22

RE: RE: RE: RE: It's a masturbation joke. 12/16/2010 4:11:45 PM

Quoting CmdrZippo: I never warm up in either activity. My heart is a Ferrari, it can go from resting to cardio in 3 seconds. Interstingly enough, my heart is also part abrams tank because its a beast, and part teddy bear because it's soft and cuddly.

I can totally see that about you.

smudge
Bug Hunter

RE: RE: RE: RE: It's a masturbation joke. 12/16/2010 4:29:23 PM

Quoting Angelofmusic54: unless he just wants to watch, other wise, yes.

I tried that once with an ex...it got as awkward as a parachutist flying into a boxing match.

nolongerCS22

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: It's a masturbation joke. 12/17/2010 12:46:51 PM

Quoting Angelofmusic54: unless he just wants to watch, other wise, yes.

Quoting ghost of smudge12:I tried that once with an ex...it got as awkward as a parachutist flying into a boxing match.

Hmmm, odd...because for mine, it really turns him on...

smudge
Bug Hunter

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: It's a masturbation joke. 12/17/2010 12:53:39 PM

Quoting Angelofmusic54:Hmmm, odd...because for mine, it really turns him on...

Yeah see, unlike your boy, I'm the very manly man type (ableit gay, bisexual, lesbian, and transgendered too...in that order). I also like to shoot baby animals while hunting, drive a diesel Ford 450, drink inordinate amounts of whiskey (sometimes while driving my 450), fly the confederate flag in front of my house, and think America is the greatest nation on Earth except for the pansies in the North and California. So if there's a gal's vajayjay and she's horny, I don't see the point of self-pleasuring myself; it makes absolutely no sense in my mind.

smudge
Bug Hunter

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: It's a masturbation joke. 12/17/2010 1:08:08 PM

Quoting phyxiusanimus:Why would watching be awkward? I was forced to live in a different state than my wife for about eight months. Webcams were our best friend. It's basically the same thing.

Watching can be fun.

No it's not the same thing. There's a difference between having to live without it and watching, and having it right there and watching. Sex > Masturbating...one hundred percent of the time. Like I said in my previous post, it doesn't make sense to me.

edit: phyx deleted his post that I quoted. Not sure why but whatever.

smudge
Bug Hunter

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: It's a masturbation joke. 12/17/2010 1:18:50 PM

I'm ok with a change of pace, but in a non-masturbatory type of way. I guess I don't understand this stuff 'cause I don't stick with one gal too long since I'm not the relationship type of guy...too young for staying with one girl for long when there's so many out there, especially since I'm in college. Maybe when I get married or something it'd all make sense.

Rebel7284
ModeratorGuru

Quote: Yeah, i'm better than him at spelling :) ~dragonlair

so mono is a girl.Girls slap.
hehe mono a girly girl. ~dragonlair

The Lord works in mysterious ways, and is a svg virus writer. ~greenmaster

Has anyone ever told you that you sound like a fortune cookie? ~MagDragon89

AIM: Rebel7284

Happy RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: It's a masturbation joke. 12/17/2010 2:16:23 PM

Sexual intercourse is a very powerful form of interaction. Exploring your own sexuality is a very liberating, horizon-broadening experience. Sex can be much more than just thrust->orgasm.

As an analogy, let's take verbal intercourse. You can only talk when absolutely necessary to fulfill your basic needs. However, we have come up with poetry and singing and they make talking much more rewarding. Or for example, word games/jokes/puns.

J-n-L
Bug Hunter

Quote: "To talent and illusion; to Rosie, to all we love"
-Water For Elephants

"I pretty much just listen in order to know when I can jump in with my own stuff to say"
-BonAFidE

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: It's a masturbation joke. 12/18/2010 2:35:47 AM

Rebel, nobody wants to keep hearing about your gross and probably fictional sexual experiences, ok? you don't have to talk about sex all the time, man. You like sex and you don't mind if you're in charge or on the business end of another dude's shaft, we get it. Let it go.

eMmies:
Biggest Troll '06, '08, '09, '10
Funniest Member '10
Best taste '06
Most likely to be banned by next eMmies '08 '10
Most likely to hijack an airplane '08 '09
Quote of the year '08
Best sig '09
Best thread derailer '09 '10
Best Thread Creator '09
Most likely to bribe Elfie for extra votes '09 '10
Most shocking posts '09

CmdrZippo

Quote: "What do post counts have to do with anything?"-Axel
"Well, obviously they have to do with how cool you are."-61cygni

I didn't mean to ignore the validity of your main point, (that is a lie; I totally meant to ignore the validity of your main point) - Elfie

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: It's a masturbation joke. 12/18/2010 5:40:12 PM

The hospital events must have been epic sex.

The pharmacy ones... not so much.

J-n-L
Bug Hunter

Quote: "To talent and illusion; to Rosie, to all we love"
-Water For Elephants

"I pretty much just listen in order to know when I can jump in with my own stuff to say"
-BonAFidE

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: It's a masturbation joke. 12/18/2010 10:55:01 PM

the only sexual experience I've had recently is when I reached over to lock the passenger's seat and my groin rubbed against the vibrating gear shift and suffered severe engorgement

eMmies:
Biggest Troll '06, '08, '09, '10
Funniest Member '10
Best taste '06
Most likely to be banned by next eMmies '08 '10
Most likely to hijack an airplane '08 '09
Quote of the year '08
Best sig '09
Best thread derailer '09 '10
Best Thread Creator '09
Most likely to bribe Elfie for extra votes '09 '10
Most shocking posts '09

Rebel7284
ModeratorGuru

Quote: Yeah, i'm better than him at spelling :) ~dragonlair

so mono is a girl.Girls slap.
hehe mono a girly girl. ~dragonlair

The Lord works in mysterious ways, and is a svg virus writer. ~greenmaster

Has anyone ever told you that you sound like a fortune cookie? ~MagDragon89

AIM: Rebel7284

Happy RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: It's a masturbation joke. 12/19/2010 5:33:27 PM

Quoting J-n-L:
Rebel, nobody wants to keep hearing about your gross and probably fictional sexual experiences, ok? you don't have to talk about sex all the time, man. You like sex and you don't mind if you're in charge or on the business end of another dude's shaft, we get it. Let it go.

Funny rant considering in my last post I didn't mention my sexual experiences.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGywo81G6lk

Elfie

Quote: "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

- Edmund Burke

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: It's a masturbation joke. 12/19/2010 5:48:02 PM

Quoting Rebel7284:Funny rant considering in my last post I didn't mention my sexual experiences.

Well in fairness, you clearly were not discussing the matter on a theoretical level. Your post implied a great deal of experience.

eMmies 2010: Best Mod
eMmies 2009: Nicest Member, Best Mod, Most Informative Member
eMmies 2008: Most Likely to be Assassinated for Political Reasons
eMmies 2006: Best Mod, Most Politically Active
eMmies 2005: Nicest Member, Most Politically Active
eMmies 2003: Best Newbie

nolongerCS22

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: It's a masturbation joke. 12/20/2010 2:17:33 AM

Quoting J-n-L:

the only sexual experience I've had recently is when I reached over to lock the passenger's seat and my groin rubbed against the vibrating gear shift and suffered severe engorgement

I feel for you dude...that is horrible.

nolongerCS22

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: It's a masturbation joke. 12/20/2010 2:19:34 AM

Quoting J-n-L:Rebel, nobody wants to keep hearing about your gross and probably fictional sexual experiences, ok? you don't have to talk about sex all the time, man. You like sex and you don't mind if you're in charge or on the business end of another dude's shaft, we get it. Let it go.

Quoting phyxiusanimus:Don't listen to him... this is jealousy talking. All of J's sexual experiences end with a trip to the hospital and/or the pharmacy.

I can see that...

135 matching items were found.    Currently Viewing

The comments and opinions expressed here are those of Essential Magic users and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Essential Magic itself. Essential Magic cannot be held liable for physical or emotional damage or losses caused by any of the comments expressed in these open forums.

Join Free!
Login
LogOff

User Search
Clans
Advertising
Contact Us
My Homepage
My Profile
My Combos
My Decks
My Trades