Essential Magic > Forums Homepage > General Magic Disc. & Strategy > Looking for feedback! Anyone help?

! You are not logged in, so you will not be able to post to this thread or reply to any posts. We suggest that you Log In before proceeding.
Posted By Post Title Date Posted
CoryV

Quote: [none]

Looking for feedback! Anyone help? 12/14/2012 8:02:07 PM

Hey whats up everyone. Im CoryV from MTG Epic Cinemas. Im trying to get some feedback on my youtube show called
"The Main Phase". I want to make it look as professional as possible, while talking about one of the best games on
this planet, Magic the Gathering.

I am an avid player of this game in the tournament world, and I want to express my
knowledge to other players also, but I want to do it in a professional way. So what I am asking from all of you, is to
check out my show, and give me some feedback either in this Thread or in the comments section of the video. I would prefer
it to be constructive crit, so that I will be able to take you seriously.

All I want to do is offer the best content possible about my favorite game. I am not doing this for money, im doing it for the
love of the game. I can not even make money off of these videos, because I do not own the rights nor do I have the written permission
to make money off the videos. It is strictlyfor the love of the game. So if you would generously, view the 1st Epidsode, and let me know
what you think I could do to improve the show even more so that I can make this one of the best shows for magic on the net.

Link to my Channel: www.youtube.com/mtgepiccinemas

If you would like to have a chat with me, you can do so on these forms via PM or you can add me on Facebook @coryvermillion.
I am always on them, so that can can discuss things that I can be doing for the game, and for the show with many people. I also just love
to talk about the game, so if you just want to talk about a deck or something, then feel free to chat with me about it.
If you get a chance, swing by the Facebook page for MTG Epic Cinemas and give us a like! facebook.com/mtgepiccinemas

If you want, you can follow me on twitter @mtgepiccinemas. I check twitter very often, so if you want to tweet me, then by all means
do so.

Many of you think that I am spaming or Flaming this thread more than likey, but the truth is im really not. Im very serious about this.
I will do my best to be active on these forms as much as possible. Im not flaming or anything! Im merely asking for your guys help.

Well I do hope that I can get some good feedback. Im glad to be apart of the greatest community in gaming. I love magic, and I want to
give back to magic as much as it has given to me. Thanks and see you around!

Reply to this post     Quote this post        

1 matching items were found.    Currently Viewing

The comments and opinions expressed here are those of Essential Magic users and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Essential Magic itself. Essential Magic cannot be held liable for physical or emotional damage or losses caused by any of the comments expressed in these open forums.

Join Free!
Login
LogOff

User Search
Clans
Advertising
Contact Us
My Homepage
My Profile
My Combos
My Decks
My Trades