Essential Magic > Forums Homepage > Deck Help > Any ideas on speeding up a mono-white Angel deck?

! You are not logged in, so you will not be able to post to this thread or reply to any posts. We suggest that you Log In before proceeding.
Posted By Post Title Date Posted
shammus

Quote: [none]

Any ideas on speeding up a mono-white Angel deck? 12/28/2012 10:45:43 PM

Just looking for some cheap ideas on mana-sources for an all-white Angel deck. A lot of the angels I'm using are in the 5-6 casting cost range on up and I'm hoping to find a way to get them in play quicker. Preferring to use common cards to keep costs down but will keep an open mind. Thanks in advance....

Reply to this post     Quote this post        

BruteConquest
Bug Hunter

Quote: "Knowledge is Power. Wisdom is Superpower."

"Everything in the Multiverse can be explained by either Physics or Magic."

RE: Any ideas on speeding up a mono-white Angel deck? 1/1/2013 1:53:30 AM

Quoting shammus:Just looking for some cheap ideas on mana-sources for an all-white Angel deck. A lot of the angels I'm using are in the 5-6 casting cost range on up and I'm hoping to find a way to get them in play quicker. Preferring to use common cards to keep costs down but will keep an open mind. Thanks in advance....

Based on your profile, you are new to the Essential Magic site, so welcome! Happy

Since you are requesting for help from the members of the eM community for your deck, you are highly encouraged to give us a link into your mono-white angel deck so that we could look at it and provide appropriate pieces of advice. Perhaps the most convenient way for you to do that is by using e-Tags. In this manner, your deck will be viewable for all people here, and you could get the comments and suggestions that the deck might need.

In my opinion, I could estimate that cards like Selesnya Keyrune Buy/Azorius Keyrune Buy, Chromatic Lantern Buy, and Gilded Lotus Buy can speed up your mono-white angel deck. In fact, any mana-producing artifact can serve that purpose. However, these cards are legal only in Standard format. I don't know what format your deck belongs to, thus you need to show us the deck before we could provide necessary feedback.

shammus

Quote: [none]

RE: RE: Any ideas on speeding up a mono-white Angel deck? 1/8/2013 7:12:54 PM

Hey, thanks for the response. I hadn't gotten around to posting the deck on here just yer as I'm still looking at how I'm going to pull everything together. I have an idea of the angels I want to use but am not sure about some of the other components just yet.

I've been looking into the artifacts that produce mana such as the ones you've suggested. I've uncovered a couple others that I like such as the Mana Cylix Buy and Pearl Medallion Buy.

I appreciate the feedback and hopefully I'll get that deck uploaded here before too long....

3 matching items were found.    Currently Viewing

The comments and opinions expressed here are those of Essential Magic users and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Essential Magic itself. Essential Magic cannot be held liable for physical or emotional damage or losses caused by any of the comments expressed in these open forums.

Join Free!
Login
LogOff

User Search
Clans
Advertising
Contact Us
My Homepage
My Profile
My Combos
My Decks
My Trades