Essential Magic > Forums Homepage > General Discussion (Off-Topic) > Essential Magic under new ownership (1, 2)

! You are not logged in, so you will not be able to post to this thread or reply to any posts. We suggest that you Log In before proceeding.
Posted By Post Title Date Posted
Sparhawk75

Quote: [none]

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: New Owner 4/3/2015 5:29:42 PM

I unfortunately agree. I know we are all busy and need to find time on this type of issue, but if you are going to state that this is a full-time gig or treated like such. Then updates to card lists which are not that hard or difficult to pull should be taken care of. I understand as well of making a bench mark of getting it done but if you are going to do that then make sure to get it done by that time or real close to it. You state that this was to be updated while pre-release is happening and yet we have made it to almost 2 weeks since. One week since the set being available for purchase.

Please give a heads up to when and what to expect?

Thanks.

P.S. good luck and hope the other site is going well for you all.

Reply to this post     Quote this post        

jerry
ModeratorStaff MemberArtice Submitter

eM RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: New Owner 4/3/2015 6:20:26 PM

DTK was made available this week. You should be able to search for it or view it in the card sets page. We do know about some images for cards are missing and we are working to replace them. However all cards for DTK are loaded into the database.

jerry
ModeratorStaff MemberArtice Submitter

eM RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: New Owner 4/3/2015 6:25:06 PM

Actually I believe I see the issue, Comander 2014 cards have been loaded in place of the DTK cards by accident. So on our admin side we see DTK but really it's Comander 2014, sorry for this issue causing confusion. These are the issues we have to deal with using this antiquated code-base -- hence the need for our rewrite.

Essential Magic

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: New Owner 4/4/2015 1:13:48 AM

We're almost close to correcting the DTK mishap -- long story short again, we messed up and loaded Commander 2014 cards in lieu of DTK cards. Something we didn't notice because our admin panel was correct.

EDIT: Everything should be corrected now. Thanks for the heads up all.

Sparhawk75

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: New Owner 4/6/2015 1:45:19 PM

I am sorry but I think there is one other issue involved some how. I posted a new deck under my account. It is meant to be for standard leagal play. Everything that is listed in the deck list is from M15, Theros Block, and now the Dragons Block. When I go to the deck list tab and look under Standard to make sure it is there for people to look at and comment on. It is gone and not there. I then went and looked at the deck list again and it says on the right hand sidebar that it is not Standard Legal.

Can someone shed some light on this. Not that it has to be out there for everyone to see although that is why I like to post and get help and comments for it, I just dont know if others are running into the same problem and am trying to bring it up somewhere.

Thanks

By the way my deck name is Esper is Back under Sparhawk75

Brute Conquest
Bug Hunter

Quote: "Knowledge is Power. Wisdom is Superpower."

"Everything in the Multiverse can be explained by either Physics or Magic."

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: New Owner 4/7/2015 12:02:28 AM

Quoting Essential Magic:Everything should be corrected now. Thanks for the heads up all.

I noticed that all of the cards in Dragons of Tarkir that have been uploaded in the Essental Magic database are classified as Mythic Rares. (I don't know if other users also have this problem, but it occurs in my case). Furthermore, the expansion symbol that appears in Dragons of Tarkir cards is actually the expansion symbol of Khans of Tarkir.

I hope this will also be corrected as soon as possible.

21 matching items were found.    Currently Viewing

The comments and opinions expressed here are those of Essential Magic users and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Essential Magic itself. Essential Magic cannot be held liable for physical or emotional damage or losses caused by any of the comments expressed in these open forums.

Join Free!
Login
LogOff

User Search
Clans
Advertising
Contact Us
My Homepage
My Profile
My Combos
My Decks
My Trades