Essential Magic > Forums Homepage > General Discussion (Off-Topic) > How do I link my collection here to the trading thread I have setup?

! You are not logged in, so you will not be able to post to this thread or reply to any posts. We suggest that you Log In before proceeding.
Posted By Post Title Date Posted
ValorsDream

Quote: ZombieSwordfish
-You can't force total chaos, nublet.
Me
-I'm half way there.
bonZai
-*Screeches*

Me
-How is this for a rhetorical question?
Badger of Aisa!
-Damn good.

Super callused, extra fragile mystic hexed with halitosis.

Question How do I link my collection here to the trading thread I have setup? 7/25/2014 11:49:00 PM

I am seeking to give viewing access to my collection here on eM to others in the trading thread.
______________________________________________Sig below this line_____________________
Need tips for unique legacy deck

Reply to this post     Quote this post        

Deepthunder

Quote: [ÐÈÐÓ]

RE: How do I link my collection here to the trading thread I have setup? 7/26/2014 1:56:16 AM

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but I decided to look at your profile and noticed you don't have your collection viewable by the public. If that is what you want to do then go to the following: My Stuff > My Profile > 2) eM Settings > then check the box "Allow other people to view my collection".

From there it should be easy enough to link that in any thread like you would any link. If you can't find that link just look at your profile.

ValorsDream

Quote: ZombieSwordfish
-You can't force total chaos, nublet.
Me
-I'm half way there.
bonZai
-*Screeches*

Me
-How is this for a rhetorical question?
Badger of Aisa!
-Damn good.

Super callused, extra fragile mystic hexed with halitosis.

RE: RE: How do I link my collection here to the trading thread I have setup? 7/30/2014 11:12:42 PM

That is what I am looking to do. Thanks.
______________________________________________Sig below this line_____________________
Need tips for unique legacy deck

3 matching items were found.    Currently Viewing

The comments and opinions expressed here are those of Essential Magic users and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Essential Magic itself. Essential Magic cannot be held liable for physical or emotional damage or losses caused by any of the comments expressed in these open forums.

Join Free!
Login
LogOff

User Search
Clans
Advertising
Contact Us
My Homepage
My Profile
My Combos
My Decks
My Trades