Essential Magic > Forums Homepage > General Magic Disc. & Strategy > Oath of the Gatewatch

! You are not logged in, so you will not be able to post to this thread or reply to any posts. We suggest that you Log In before proceeding.
Posted By Post Title Date Posted
Hexyl

Quote: Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Oath of the Gatewatch 1/26/2016 1:24:30 PM

Just wondering if we can get an estimated date when the set will be entered in the database?

Thanks

Reply to this post     Quote this post        

Hexyl

Quote: Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

RE: Oath of the Gatewatch 1/27/2016 4:15:07 PM

Gee, this site is drifting into a silent, slow death...

Anyone still maintains it?

Bueler?

Happy

Brute Conquest
Bug Hunter

Quote: "Knowledge is Power. Wisdom is Superpower."

"Everything in the Multiverse can be explained by either Physics or Magic."

RE: RE: Oath of the Gatewatch 1/29/2016 1:49:21 PM

I have also been waiting for this site to upload Commander 2015. I have recently decided to retire from playing Standard and just play Casual games particularly Commander. I built my first two Commander decks and cataloged them in another website, since this site is almost endangered and it seems that I might also retire from visiting and using it. Hopefully this year 2016 sees a significant improvement in the status of Essential Magic, which has already helped me a lot in my experience as a Magic player and deckbuilder. I don't want to leave this site, unless it becomes extinct.

Hexyl

RE: RE: RE: Oath of the Gatewatch 2/1/2016 1:34:57 PM

I agree with you. Although the interface is dated I still enjoy using this site to catalog my various decks. I have also started to migrate my decks to another site, in case this one goes down.

Hopefully the new owner will instill some new life in Em. It's a shame that nothing ever came out of the survey Jerry made in 2015. I see he does not login very often, last time was months ago.

Anyhow, I wish things get better for this site, which I have been using for a long time.

Professor Tolkien

Quote: [none]

RE: RE: RE: RE: Oath of the Gatewatch 2/2/2016 1:33:15 AM

I have also been planning on transferring my collection to another site should the worst happen, although I do not like the idea of doing so. Can I ask which one you are using?

I have looked around at places like deckbox and tcgplayer but I have never found a collection tool that both allows me to easily enter and search my collection like eM does but also has up to date card prices. I have always loved being able to specify searching for all cards using broad search terms, like search for all White Fate Reforged Rares I own less than 5 of, and eM has always provided that flexibility to me.

If you know of another site that has that kind of search functionality and up to date prices, I'm all ears.

Hexyl

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Oath of the Gatewatch 2/2/2016 7:06:49 PM

I haven't checked all the functionalities of the site, but it works fine although it's a bit different than Em. Its : http://deckstats.net/?lng=en.

C5r1a5z0y
Bug Hunter

Quote: [none]

RE: Oath of the Gatewatch 2/20/2016 5:48:05 AM

It's been almost a month now - can we get Oath of the Gatewatch uploaded soon? Adding Commander 2015 would be great too.

zretrareo27

Quote: "And the vulture said to the griffin... ya gonna eat that?"

RE: RE: Oath of the Gatewatch 4/15/2016 2:28:51 PM

I have been using this site for years. I certainly hope that they maintain it again eventually.

gobucks

Quote: Hey anyone from the Columbus Ohio region, particularly Ohio State, contact me on Essential if you want to play Magic. Mostly EDH, but I'm down for anything.

RE: RE: RE: Oath of the Gatewatch 7/19/2016 4:11:08 AM

Wow, glad to see this site is still around. Sad to see nothing has changed.

9 matching items were found.    Currently Viewing

The comments and opinions expressed here are those of Essential Magic users and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Essential Magic itself. Essential Magic cannot be held liable for physical or emotional damage or losses caused by any of the comments expressed in these open forums.

Join Free!
Login
LogOff

User Search
Clans
Advertising
Contact Us
My Homepage
My Profile
My Combos
My Decks
My Trades