|Posted By||Post Title||Date Posted|
Quote: Wherever you go, there you are.
|Flaming, Trolling, Language etc...||11/26/2005 6:27:52 AM|
This site is for the enjoyment of all who visit. If your behavior drives others away, we may ban you.
Here are 5 important definitions:
1. Flaming: To flame someone is to make a personal attack. It is fine to say "I don't agree" or "I think you are wrong" but not cool to say "You are an idiot, NOOB!" Unless you are just teasing a friend, flaming is not tolerated.
2. Troll: To deliberately post with the main purpose of getting a negative reaction.
3. Spam: Anybody with email knows what this is. Filling up the forums or other postings on this site with unsolicited crap is not tolerated.
4. Clones: This site is free to join, therefore it is easy to make another account and post or act as two users. We have tools to detect cloned accounts far better than most websites, and are available to Moderators. Cloning is not tolerated.
5. Bad Language: We have a bad language filter, but it does not catch everything. Foul language may be OK with your buddies, but not everyone here is like you. Offensive language will not be tolerated.
We are instructing the Moderators to be stricter than they have been in the past. If you do any of these things once or twice, you may be warned. If you repeatedly drive others away, you will be banned. When you see a visitor, please give them a cyber “pat on the back” and welcome them to eM.
The comments and opinions expressed here are those of Essential Magic users and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Essential Magic itself. Essential Magic cannot be held liable for physical or emotional damage or losses caused by any of the comments expressed in these open forums.