Essential Magic > Forums Homepage > Deck Help > Please suggest cards from the last 2-3 years that would fit this commander deck.

! You are not logged in, so you will not be able to post to this thread or reply to any posts. We suggest that you Log In before proceeding.
Posted By Post Title Date Posted
PhyrexianRiver

Quote: AIM = PhyrexianRiver
MWS = PhyrexianRiver

Phyrexian River: 'who is this again?'
Kai biggs:'kai biggs the guy you played drunk'
'oh yeah that was funny'
'not really, i could have sworn channel said enchantment'

Please suggest cards from the last 2-3 years that would fit this commander deck. 4/2/2017 8:58:13 PM

Hello,

I used to work with Wizards and spent A LOT of time making commander decks and testing them with work. Since I changed jobs I haven't kept up with the decks and the meta etc and I haven't seen a new set in 2-3 years. Could some of you do me a favor and just suggest any cards that came out in the last ~2-3 years that might match the theme of my favorite deck ever? I don't quite have the time to go through ALL the cards that came out and if there are any obvious ones that come to mind, I'd love to your help in saving me some time in the mean time.

http://essentialmagic.com/decks/View.asp?ID=1004979

Thank you!

EDIT: Found one candidate so far:

Fevered Visions Buy

Reply to this post     Quote this post        

PhyrexianRiver

Quote: AIM = PhyrexianRiver
MWS = PhyrexianRiver

Phyrexian River: 'who is this again?'
Kai biggs:'kai biggs the guy you played drunk'
'oh yeah that was funny'
'not really, i could have sworn channel said enchantment'

RE: Please suggest cards from the last 2-3 years that would fit this commander deck. 4/6/2017 8:50:05 AM

I would really appreciate even a couple card suggestions! Thanks all

Antonius

Quote: [none]

RE: RE: Please suggest cards from the last 2-3 years that would fit this commander deck. 4/6/2017 9:24:22 PM

EDIT: Sorry, here is a better post.

EDHrec.com is a great website for suggestions for Commander/EDH. I made your deck in tappedout.com and ran it through edhrec.com and here is what it gave me:

https://edhrec.com/recs/?url=tappedout.net/mtg-decks/06-04-17-karona-group-hug/

The easiest suggestions are better mana, but it seems like your deck is pretty unique.

"Ho lee sheet."

3 matching items were found.    Currently Viewing

The comments and opinions expressed here are those of Essential Magic users and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Essential Magic itself. Essential Magic cannot be held liable for physical or emotional damage or losses caused by any of the comments expressed in these open forums.

Join Free!
Login
LogOff

User Search
Clans
Advertising
Contact Us
My Homepage
My Profile
My Combos
My Decks
My Trades